The Centre for Conflict Management (CCM), offers short courses to leaders from Rwanda, the Great Lakes Region and other parts of the world. This program reaches out to non-profit leaders, business executives, educators at all levels, public sector staff, students and other professional audiences. The approach to all courses is innovative, interactive, and participant-centred, using case-studies and field trips when appropriate.
LIST OF SHORT COURSES
1. Conflict Management, Resolution and Conflict Transformation
2. Gender and Peacebuilding
3. Sustainable Development
4. Environmental Security and Climate change
5. Genocide Studies and Prevention
For students to be admitted in one of our MA programs, the following requirements are needed:
• To be a bachelors degree holder in social sciences field
• To have had at least second class lower
• Motivation letter
• Application letter
• Two academic recommendations
• Two current passport photos
The application process is done both in hard copies and online. Applicants are then notified in three months time after the application deadline. Replies are done in writing and email notification.
For any inquiries, email at firstname.lastname@example.org