Marie Rosine UWINEZA is a research assistant at the Center for Conflict Management, University of Rwanda. She holds an MA in Responsible Management and Sustainable Development, obtained from the United Nations mandated University for Peace, Costa Rica, and a BA in Business Administration from the former National University of Rwanda. She has got 14 years of experience in Administration and Finance Affairs.
She takes part in Research activities and Teaching, she is in charge of Community service within the Centre, services linked to the Community in Peacebuilding, Conflict Resolution and Transformation.
She participates in Organizing Committee of different events and Conferences, including the International Conference on Great Lakes Region organized annually.
- Entrepreneurship and Project Management
- History of Post-Independence Conflict in the Great Lakes in Africa
- Rwanda in Reconstruction, Reconciliation and Peace Operations
- Social and Economic History of Africa
- Post conflict Reconstruction and Reforms